Raggedy Ann and Andy Dolls, and Other Cloth Dolls; Baby Dolls, Girl Dolls, Boy Dolls, Animal Dolls, and Matching Doll and Quilt Sets!! All dolls, their clothes, and quilts are completely handcrafted by Lu!!!

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Only 43 Days to Christmas! My, How Time Flies!

I've been very busy creating many new dolls and quilts. I will adding several little Raggedy Ann dolls with soft matching quilts, and little Andys with quilts too! Also, another pig animal doll! These dolls and quilts make terrific Christmas Holiday gifts, as well as birthday, anniversary, or any occasion presents! Quilts are perfect for baby cribs, as lap quilts, and for decorative uses. Dolls are great play toys, for decoration, and for collecting! All dolls and quilts are completely handmade by Lu and one-of-a-kind, OOAK!
An heirloom that can be passed down from generation to generation! Wonderful keepsake gift!
Dolls and quilts are available for purchase directly from me as well as in my stores!

Browse my dolls at my store HERE!
Email any questions or requests HERE!

1 comment:

Handcrafted Dolls by Lu said...

I forgot to mention that this new batch of little Ann's have hand-embroidered eyes, rather than button eyes. Perfect for the little ones! Take a look at all of my available dolls by browsing my store HERE!

Raggedy Ann and Andy Dolls, and Other Cloth Dolls; Baby Dolls, Girl Dolls, Boy Dolls, Animal Dolls, and Matching Doll and Quilt Sets!!
All dolls, their clothes, and quilts are completely handcrafted by Lu!!!