Raggedy Ann and Andy Dolls, and Other Cloth Dolls; Baby Dolls, Girl Dolls, Boy Dolls, Animal Dolls, and Matching Doll and Quilt Sets!! All dolls, their clothes, and quilts are completely handcrafted by Lu!!!

Monday, November 20, 2006

Doll Slide Show!! New Group at flickr for eCrater Store Owners!!

Good afternoon, I made my first slide show ever! It was really easy! Please take a look and tell me what you think!! Check out my slide show here!! You can click on each slide show photo for individual doll details! I think it's really nifty how this can be done, well, I'm new online and with computers, so everything seems amazing to me!! flickr is owned by yahoo and they really offer a lot, I'm very impressed!!

A new group has been started at flickr called "eCrater Stores"! This group is for eCrater.com marketplace store owners to showcase their products and stores! I've posted some doll pictures there!
The eCrater Stores flickr group

Handcrafted Dolls by Lu blogspot blog here on blogger.com has been asked to join The Top 100 Craft Blog Site!! I'm excited! More details about this will be forthcoming!!

I'm trying to get as many dolls as possible done so that I can be stocked up and ready for Christmas!! Lots of Christmas themed dolls and quilts are ready! Check them out at my STORE!

Hope everyone has a great Monday!
Lu

This adorable Raggedy Ann is dressed in a really cute bear print outfit with matching bear print quilt. The quilt backing is soft plush material!
Please email for details!


No comments:

Raggedy Ann and Andy Dolls, and Other Cloth Dolls; Baby Dolls, Girl Dolls, Boy Dolls, Animal Dolls, and Matching Doll and Quilt Sets!!
All dolls, their clothes, and quilts are completely handcrafted by Lu!!!