Raggedy Ann and Andy Dolls, and Other Cloth Dolls; Baby Dolls, Girl Dolls, Boy Dolls, Animal Dolls, and Matching Doll and Quilt Sets!! All dolls, their clothes, and quilts are completely handcrafted by Lu!!!

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Christmas is fast approaching!! Google Doll Group!

Good morning,
I'd like to invite everyone to join my doll group! This group is for anyone who makes, sells, collects, or just plain loves cloth dolls!! The group is for promotion of dolls for sale, as well as for posting in dolls wanted, or for just showing off your collections! I hope you check out or join my Doll Group!

Well, the holidays are fast upon us!! I'm busy working on dolls which I will adding to my eCrater store today and tomorrow! Once I've stocked the holiday dolls and quilts, I'll be able to spend some time on other things, like my blogs and doll groups! Only 36 days 'til Christmas! These dolls and quilts really make great Christmas gifts! Perfect for young and old alike! Sweet play dolls, for home decor uses, and for collecting. Excellent keepsake and heirlooms gifts! I hope you'll get a chance to take a look!

Doll Store

2 comments:

Sean Carter said...

I checked out the links...the dolls really cute and adorable!! I liked the animal dolls..cow and pig dolls...for some more cool ideas for Christmas you can also dig into my Holiday Blog.....

Handcrafted Dolls by Lu said...

Hello Sean, thank you for posting in! I'm glad you like my dolls! I'm going to check out your holiday blog now.
Have a great Thanksgiving!

Lu

Raggedy Ann and Andy Dolls, and Other Cloth Dolls; Baby Dolls, Girl Dolls, Boy Dolls, Animal Dolls, and Matching Doll and Quilt Sets!!
All dolls, their clothes, and quilts are completely handcrafted by Lu!!!