Raggedy Ann and Andy Dolls, and Other Cloth Dolls; Baby Dolls, Girl Dolls, Boy Dolls, Animal Dolls, and Matching Doll and Quilt Sets!! All dolls, their clothes, and quilts are completely handcrafted by Lu!!!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

History of Dolls planned
New Doll Group created


<<<<< Click on photo for Andy details!

Good Evening,
Just wanted to post in that I've listed a few more dolls at my doll store, some big girl dolls and a baby doll, as well as two more pairs of Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls, dressed in matching outfits! Really cute, would make a wonderful Christmas gift for children to play with, for decorative display, and for doll collectors. Remember, custom orders are available for specific doll and clothing themes and colors!
Also, I've been curious as the the history of dolls, and have decided to do a little research. I'll be posting here on my finds. I'm going to start with history of dolls in general, then narrow it to history of cloth dolls, and about Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls, as well as other types of dolls. I'm hoping to explore a new facet of dolls each week. I want to discuss all kinds of dolls, not just the type that I sell. So, please post in any suggestions for the weekly doll topic.
Lastly, I've started a new Google group entitled, Handcrafted Dolls. This group is for people who make, sell, collect, or just love handmade cloth dolls. The group is for promotion of dolls, tips, advise, and discussion of cloth dolls. Please use the link below to check it out if interested.
Thanks for visiting and hope everyone has a great evening!

My Doll Store
My Doll Group


Email me at: HandcraftedDolls@aol.com

No comments:

Raggedy Ann and Andy Dolls, and Other Cloth Dolls; Baby Dolls, Girl Dolls, Boy Dolls, Animal Dolls, and Matching Doll and Quilt Sets!!
All dolls, their clothes, and quilts are completely handcrafted by Lu!!!