Raggedy Ann and Andy Dolls, and Other Cloth Dolls; Baby Dolls, Girl Dolls, Boy Dolls, Animal Dolls, and Matching Doll and Quilt Sets!! All dolls, their clothes, and quilts are completely handcrafted by Lu!!!

Monday, October 30, 2006

First Online Sale Ever at eCrater Marketplace!
More Christmas Dolls and Matching Quilts are Available!

I have finished a few more Christmas dolls with matching quilts! All dolls and quilts featured in matched sets are available for purchase individually, email if you'd like part of a set. Shipping will be adjusted. Handmade dolls and quilts make special gifts and are perfect for heirloom and keepsake gifts. Excellent for all ages, from newborn to adult! For playing, collecting, and decorative uses! There's still time to get custom Christmas dolls and quilts made, email any requests.
Email me Here

After only three weeks online, I have made my first online sale ever! A wonderful pair of Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls dressed in matching denim/red print outfits! This sale was made at my eCrater store! I'm very happy with this store, very easy to use and maintain, very professional and neat looking site, steady growth and improvements at the marketplace! And now, my first online sale!! I highly recommend this venue for shoppers and sellers alike! Use links below to visit!
My eCrater Doll Store
eCrater Marketplace

I'm in the process of setting up a doll gallery site, where I will feature photographs of my dolls; Raggedy Ann & Andy dolls, girl dolls, baby dolls, and cow, pig, cat, and rabbit animal dolls. Many of my dolls have matching quilts. I'll post here when the doll gallery is finished.
Below are a few examples of some of my Christmas sets, please email any questions or comments.
All dolls and quilts are available for purchase directly from me, or can be purchased at my stores.












Have a great evening!

No comments:

Raggedy Ann and Andy Dolls, and Other Cloth Dolls; Baby Dolls, Girl Dolls, Boy Dolls, Animal Dolls, and Matching Doll and Quilt Sets!!
All dolls, their clothes, and quilts are completely handcrafted by Lu!!!