Raggedy Ann and Andy Dolls, and Other Cloth Dolls; Baby Dolls, Girl Dolls, Boy Dolls, Animal Dolls, and Matching Doll and Quilt Sets!! All dolls, their clothes, and quilts are completely handcrafted by Lu!!!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Christmas Collection being added to store!
New Spring Collection in process!

Christmas dolls and quilts are now being listed in my store! Several pig and cow animal dolls are now listed! A new batch of little 12 inch & 13 inch Raggedy Andys with soft matching quilts are finished and ready for purchase. These will be listed in my store soon!
All items are also available for purchase directly from me! I'm working on several pastel colored sets of dolls and quilts! Plus I'll be making bunny rabbit and kitty cat dolls in time for Easter! Made to order dolls are available to your specifications! Email with any requests or questions! Use links to the right to email or to browse my sites for handcrafted dolls and quilts!!

No comments:

Raggedy Ann and Andy Dolls, and Other Cloth Dolls; Baby Dolls, Girl Dolls, Boy Dolls, Animal Dolls, and Matching Doll and Quilt Sets!!
All dolls, their clothes, and quilts are completely handcrafted by Lu!!!